This update focuses on two new features for the TriggerBot in the CSGO Advantage Tool, although it includes several overdue fixes that caused repeated frustration among a small number of users.
Firstly, the exciting goodness. The juicy bits. A repeated weakness of the TriggerBot is that it will try to no-scope. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you die whilst reloading shamefully:
- Added a scope-check feature to the TriggerBot.
- When enabled, the TriggerBot will check if your current weapon has a scope before attempting to fire.
- If it has a scope, it’ll check if you’re currently aiming through the scope before deciding to fire.
- Added an auto-scope feature to the TriggerBot.
- When the scope-check is enabled and your current weapon with a scope isn’t aiming through the scope, the TriggerBot will trigger your aim/attack2 key followed by a small delay before shooting.
- This usually gives enough time to bring up the scope before attempting to automatically shoot.
- The aim/attack2 key is automatically read from your game config. Even if you’ve customized your aim-key, no need to mess any settings.
- Note: this post-scope shoot delay is currently hardcoded, but could be exposed as a configurable setting in future.
Switches for these settings can be found under the Weapon Recognition section of the TriggerBot.
- Disabled logic that disables/enables the BHop after hitting enter as feedback states this feature is annoying.
- the BHop may now interfere when typing with the space bar during in-game messages (adding an extra space each time). I’ll come up with a better solution in the long-term.
- Found & fixed a bug in the BHop that made it bounce & interfere superfluously, rather than at well timed intervals. This should improve overall reliability slightly.
- Added logic to prevent specific features from independently crashing without warning (such as the ESP suddenly stopping).
- Fixed sparkle error that prevented successful launch on some machines.
- Fixed issue caused by copy & pasting problems, while copying license key from new email templates.
- Refactored the BHop logic, performance should now be improved.
- Improved performance of the Weapon Recognition component of the TriggerBot.
- Improved safety-checks in ESP logic, reducing risk of this feature silently crashing on its own.
These fixes are included with version 2.2.30 of the CSGO Advantage Tool. If you’re already using it, you can update directly within the client using Help -> Updates from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. The new version is also available on the download section of www.csgomachacks.com effective immediately.
In case you didn’t see another exciting announcement, we can now accept various cryptocurrencies, at a cheaper monthly cost:
If you have any questions or concerns, or notice any further issues, please let us know. We’re here to help.
Thank you for your continued support!
The Mac Game Hacks Team