Please be advised that the support mailbox is currently experiencing delivery issues. I’m receiving emails but I’m currently not able to respond.
This should be back to normal in the next 24 hours, but in the meantime please contact us via our facebook page or live chat, if a response is needed sooner than later.
Order confirmations (and account details) are sent via a different system and are not affected, this only affects the support mailbox when contacting us via email.
I’ve received numerous reports of issues with both the COD4 and CSGO advantage tools having issues with the latest MacOS, Mojave. One cause has been identified although I’m still working on determining a reliable solution.
- Both the causes and the fixes have been identified.
Currently testing for stability, with aim to release by the end of this week.
- Results so far indicate the COD4 issues are resolved.
Awaiting further results with CSGO.
- All solutions have been confirmed as successful.
- Updates are live and ready to download. If you’re having issues with either the CSGO or COD4 tool, especially on Mojave, please download the latest version from the download pages.
Some users have recently reported the following error:
With thanks to the users that helped me troubleshoot the details surrounding this error, a fix is now available and in the final stages of testing. I believe I’ve contacted everyone that notified me about this error, but if you’re seeing this while trying to use the CSGO Advantage Tool – drop me and email.
Pending some final stability testing and feedback, the fixed update will soon be made available to everyone. Thank you for the patience and support while working on this issue!
This is an advisory for any users enjoying our Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Advantage Tool for Mac OS X, who have not yet updated their machines to the latest version of macOS Sierra.
Edit 17 June 2017
- Crashes are now resolved. If you’re experiencing either crashes of COD4 or the no-recoil & anti-spread features aren’t working for you, please contact us.
Continue reading [COD4] MacOS 10.12.5 Upgrade Advisory for COD4 Customers
This update is to address two ‘quality of life’ issues as soon as possible. Thank you to the users who brought these to our attention as soon as they started happening, they were a consequence of the latest update in the game.
- Fixed ESP not highlighting enemies since latest update.
- Fixed TriggerBot incorrectly firing at allies when friendly fire was disabled.
These fixes are effectively immediately and do not require any client updates, they are automatically pushed via our servers. If you have any questions or concerns, or notice any further issues, please let us know.
Thank you for your continued support!
The Mac Game Hacks Team