Apologies for the delay in processing the most recent CSGO update. It has now been processed, and the CSGO Advantage Tool is once again fully functional.
I’ve received numerous reports of issues with both the COD4 and CSGO advantage tools having issues with the latest MacOS, Mojave. One cause has been identified although I’m still working on determining a reliable solution.
- Both the causes and the fixes have been identified.
Currently testing for stability, with aim to release by the end of this week.
- Results so far indicate the COD4 issues are resolved.
Awaiting further results with CSGO.
- All solutions have been confirmed as successful.
- Updates are live and ready to download. If you’re having issues with either the CSGO or COD4 tool, especially on Mojave, please download the latest version from the download pages.
This update focuses on two new features for the TriggerBot in the CSGO Advantage Tool, although it includes several overdue fixes that caused repeated frustration among a small number of users.
Firstly, the exciting goodness. The juicy bits. A repeated weakness of the TriggerBot is that it will try to no-scope. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you die whilst reloading shamefully:
- Added a scope-check feature to the TriggerBot.
- When enabled, the TriggerBot will check if your current weapon has a scope before attempting to fire.
- If it has a scope, it’ll check if you’re currently aiming through the scope before deciding to fire.
- Added an auto-scope feature to the TriggerBot.
- When the scope-check is enabled and your current weapon with a scope isn’t aiming through the scope, the TriggerBot will trigger your aim/attack2 key followed by a small delay before shooting.
- This usually gives enough time to bring up the scope before attempting to automatically shoot.
- The aim/attack2 key is automatically read from your game config. Even if you’ve customized your aim-key, no need to mess any settings.
- Note: this post-scope shoot delay is currently hardcoded, but could be exposed as a configurable setting in future.
Switches for these settings can be found under the Weapon Recognition section of the TriggerBot.
- Disabled logic that disables/enables the BHop after hitting enter as feedback states this feature is annoying.
- the BHop may now interfere when typing with the space bar during in-game messages (adding an extra space each time). I’ll come up with a better solution in the long-term.
- Found & fixed a bug in the BHop that made it bounce & interfere superfluously, rather than at well timed intervals. This should improve overall reliability slightly.
- Added logic to prevent specific features from independently crashing without warning (such as the ESP suddenly stopping).
- Fixed sparkle error that prevented successful launch on some machines.
- Fixed issue caused by copy & pasting problems, while copying license key from new email templates.
- Refactored the BHop logic, performance should now be improved.
- Improved performance of the Weapon Recognition component of the TriggerBot.
- Improved safety-checks in ESP logic, reducing risk of this feature silently crashing on its own.
These fixes are included with version 2.2.30 of the CSGO Advantage Tool. If you’re already using it, you can update directly within the client using Help -> Updates from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. The new version is also available on the download section of www.csgomachacks.com effective immediately.
In case you didn’t see another exciting announcement, we can now accept various cryptocurrencies, at a cheaper monthly cost:
If you have any questions or concerns, or notice any further issues, please let us know. We’re here to help.
Thank you for your continued support!
The Mac Game Hacks Team
In addition to accepting PayPal, I’m extremely proud to announce that we can now accept purchases made using cryptocurrencies.
This currently includes Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin cash (BCH), Etherium (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC).
As an added bonus, due to lower processing fees our 1 month membership (new and extensions) can be purchased with these currencies at a lower cost of £3.99 per month!
Checkout now using the following link:
Checkout buttons will be added to our websites soon. Order processing is still fully automated – as soon as the payment is confirmed by Coinbase our system will process your order immediately using the email provided during checkout.
At the time of writing, litecoin order processing takes roughly 10 minutes. Any questions? Contact us!
Some users have recently reported the following error:
With thanks to the users that helped me troubleshoot the details surrounding this error, a fix is now available and in the final stages of testing. I believe I’ve contacted everyone that notified me about this error, but if you’re seeing this while trying to use the CSGO Advantage Tool – drop me and email.
Pending some final stability testing and feedback, the fixed update will soon be made available to everyone. Thank you for the patience and support while working on this issue!