The Advantage Tool for CSGO
Your feedback since the release of our CSGO Hack for Mac has been extremely valuable, and we’re already working hard on both fixes and improvements. The following are the changes released this week, applicable to the CSGO version of our Advantage Tool:
- Improved TriggerBot reliability – enemy detection is now much faster.
- Improved TriggerBot reaction-time – shots are now fired much faster after an enemy is detected, at an increased rate. In future this will be dynamic depending on the currently equipped weapon.
- Added Automatic Update functionality – the tool will now automatically check for updates and prompt the user if one is available. Updates can be automatically downloaded and installed without leaving the tool – the process is fully automated.
- Added manual update check button in Help menu within menubar.
- Fixed memory leak in bunnyhop workflow.
- Corrected auto-update issue, where prompt might prevent tool from launching correctly with the necessary privileges.
- Fixed issue where TriggerBot activity would directly conflict with ESP, causing a flashing effect while TriggerBot is firing.
- Fixed issue where BunnyHop might impact TriggerBot reliability.
These fixes are rolled into The CSGO Advantage Tool version 2.2.22, available from the members page:
Automatic updates are available from this version onwards, meaning future update notifications will happen automatically while the CSGO tool is used. If available, these updates can then be automatically installed from the tool interface without needing to visit our website. Please note that versions before 2.2.22 are not able to automatically update.
Thank you for all the feedback – keep it coming!