Several changes have been made over the last few weeks, see the below copy of the change log since the last release:
- Upgraded easy account system.
- Dynamic mpdata backup system implemented.
- Resetting classes glitch fixed.
- Default NSOpenPanel path changed to help Lion users.
- Optimisation has reduced the binary size by over 60%.
- Memory leaks fixed.
- A bug causing false failed activations has been fixed.
- Fixed anti-spread.
- The crash in the tool system experienced by 10.7.2(11C74) users has been fixed.
- Memory leaks in the easy account system have been fixed.
- Memory management in the easy account system has been improved for improved stability.
- The “no key has been entered” glitch in the easy account system has been fixed.
Today build 1.2.2 of The Advantage Tool has been released. A full change log is included with the download available via the members page. In this vital update, several sections of the tool have been addressed.
Several people have had issues with the version system used by the Mac version of Call of Duty, resulting in difficulties when attempting to set up the tool for the first time. In the previous release, the first implementation of our Automatic Version Detection System has been put to test with the beta feature.
Due to the success of this new system, it is now used as part of the self-initialisation sequence used by the tool once the game has been detected. Version selection still needs to be done manually by the user for now, but the tool will try to detect the game version where possible, and show a little hint as guidance:
In other news, on some servers the old commands used by the tool, such Continue reading The Advantage Tool 1.2.2 – Improvements
After several weeks of hard work a new method of manipulating the game has been completed, opening a new door to us. What does this mean? With this new method we Continue reading 1.2.0 Released with X-Ray vision and more!
We now have confirmation that our methods for manipulating Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, using the “The Advantage Tool” multi-hack, still work under the new Mac OS X Lion 10.7 released at the end of last month. This is Continue reading Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Support Confirmed!