The Advantage Tool for COD4
The following are the changes released this week, applicable only to the Call of Duty 4 version of our Advantage Tool. These fixes are purely server-side fixes, meaning you don’t need to upload your copy of the advantage tool. Thank you to the users who have reported some of the issues addressed in this release.
- Fixed issue causing “update required” message to display when trying to use the Easy Account Generator before the game was opened.
- Note: Due to the way the account generator works, we recommend that the game remains closed before the account generator is used, as the game may otherwise cause a decryption error (ER#7) in the EAG workflow.
- Fixed flaw in activation logic when attempting to use easy account generator with game open, that might incorrectly throw a sporadic connection error message.
- Fixed consistent ER#1 decryption failed error when trying to use Easy Account Generator in the 2.2.9 COD4 Advantage Tool update.
This weeks fixes surround the EAG issues reported by some of our customers. Thank you for making us aware of these issues, the EAG should once again be fully functional with the conclusion of today’s maintenance period. If you were unable to use the easy account generator included with our COD4 Advantage Tool, please try again. If issues persist, please refer to these troubleshooting steps.
We’re continually working to improve and enhance our services. Please let us know if you come across any other issues, in case we’re not already aware of them.
As a Mac Game Hacks member with an active license, you are entitled to full access to our currently public advantage tools. You can download the latest version of each respective tool from the members page:
- CSGO Hack for Mac : https://www.csgomachacks.com/members
- COD4 Hack for Mac : https://www.callofduty4machacks.com/members
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.