The Advantage Tool for COD4
The following are the changes released this week, applicable only to the Call of Duty 4 version of our Advantage Tool. These fixes are purely server-side fixes, meaning you don’t need to upload your copy of the advantage tool. Thank you to the users who have reported some of the issues addressed in this release.
- Fixed issue causing “update required” message to display when trying to use the Easy Account Generator before the game was opened.
- Note: Due to the way the account generator works, we recommend that the game remains closed before the account generator is used, as the game may otherwise cause a decryption error (ER#7) in the EAG workflow.
- Fixed flaw in activation logic when attempting to use easy account generator with game open, that might incorrectly throw a sporadic connection error message.
- Fixed consistent ER#1 decryption failed error when trying to use Easy Account Generator in the 2.2.9 COD4 Advantage Tool update.
This weeks fixes surround the EAG issues reported by some of our customers. Thank you for making us aware of these issues, the EAG should once again be fully functional with the conclusion of today’s maintenance period. If you were unable to use the easy account generator included with our COD4 Advantage Tool, please try again. If issues persist, please refer to these troubleshooting steps.
We’re continually working to improve and enhance our services. Please let us know if you come across any other issues, in case we’re not already aware of them.
As a Mac Game Hacks member with an active license, you are entitled to full access to our currently public advantage tools. You can download the latest version of each respective tool from the members page:
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.
This post is to announce a maintenance period of our backend services, in our efforts to address sporadic issues affecting the Easy Account Generator included with our Call of Duty 4 Advantage Tool.
Some users are currently unable to make use of the Easy Account Generator included with our COD4 Advantage Tool, with the following error being shown:
We have identified the root cause for this error to be a bug in our server-side APIs. Only the EAG is affected, all other features of our advantage tools remain functional.
During this maintenance period, all our advantage tools (COD4 & CSGO) may face temporary connection errors or false “update required” alerts. Any connection errors caused by this should not last longer than a minute. If you’re affected by these during your use of our advantage tools, please simply try again.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause – we’re working hard to enhance and continually improve the reliability of our services for all our customers. We thank you for your understanding.
Edit: The maintenance period is over and the COD4 Easy Account Generator bug has been fixed. If you were unable to use the easy account generator included with our COD4 Advantage Tool, please try again. If issues persist, please refer to these troubleshooting steps.
We’re pleased to announce that our upgrades were a success.
We will continue closely monitoring our old and new servers to ensure there are no remaining issues. As of today, our services are now faster and more reliable than ever!
Thank you for the continued support,
Your MGH Team
As part of our investment to provide the best service we can to our customers, we will performing a server migration and upgrade over the next 12 hours, starting at 8:00 PM UTC.
This migration is not expected to cause any downtime to our services. Our primary websites will remain online and responsive, including our contact forms & live chat:
Our support email will remain active without any downtime. The following services will remain functional, but may briefly display incorrect warnings during usage, due to delayed server synchronization:
- The download forms on our websites, listed above, may briefly display incorrect warnings.
- Our CSGO & COD4 Advantage Tools may briefly display incorrect warnings.
- The Automatic Update functionality may briefly fail to recognize new updates available in our tools.
- The order processing system may experience a slight delay in the automated processing of orders.
We have taken measures to ensure all our services have been thoroughly tested before starting, and will continue to do so during the upgrade process to ensure minimal risk of downtime for our services. Once the upgrade is complete the services we provide to our paying customers will be faster and more reliable than ever.
If you are affected by this migration or notice anything unusual, please contact us either via email, using the support form, or via live chat. Any issues experienced by this migration are temporary and can be corrected via manual intervention if needed. Likewise, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
We thank you for your patience and support!
Your MGH Team
Edit: Correction – migration begins at 8PM UTC, not 7.
The Advantage Tool for CSGO
Your feedback since the release of our CSGO Hack for Mac has been extremely valuable, and we’re already working hard on both fixes and improvements. The following are the changes released this week, applicable to the CSGO version of our Advantage Tool:
- Improved TriggerBot reliability – enemy detection is now much faster.
- Improved TriggerBot reaction-time – shots are now fired much faster after an enemy is detected, at an increased rate. In future this will be dynamic depending on the currently equipped weapon.
- Added Automatic Update functionality – the tool will now automatically check for updates and prompt the user if one is available. Updates can be automatically downloaded and installed without leaving the tool – the process is fully automated.
- Added manual update check button in Help menu within menubar.
- Fixed memory leak in bunnyhop workflow.
- Corrected auto-update issue, where prompt might prevent tool from launching correctly with the necessary privileges.
- Fixed issue where TriggerBot activity would directly conflict with ESP, causing a flashing effect while TriggerBot is firing.
- Fixed issue where BunnyHop might impact TriggerBot reliability.
These fixes are rolled into The CSGO Advantage Tool version 2.2.22, available from the members page:
Automatic updates are available from this version onwards, meaning future update notifications will happen automatically while the CSGO tool is used. If available, these updates can then be automatically installed from the tool interface without needing to visit our website. Please note that versions before 2.2.22 are not able to automatically update.
Thank you for all the feedback – keep it coming!