Summary of key, recent fixes:
- Fixed interface-related crashes experienced by some users, when a specific version of MacOS Sierra is used.
- Fixed rare crash when the tutorial is run on a specific version of MacOS Sierra.
- Fixed rare crash when account preferences are viewed, while on a specific version of MacOS Sierra.
- Fixed interface issue when a second display with a lower resolution is used, resulting in incorrectly sized help-bubbles.
This fixes have been rolled into version 22.214.171.124, now available to customers on the members page.
- Changes in the order-processing system to increase reliability and reduce rare processing delay.
- Changes in the activation system to improve performance when activating the tool.
- Fixed news widget on Call of Duty 4 tool website.
Server-side fixes are rolled out live or ahead of announcement. No customer action to take advantage of these improvements.
If you’re experiencing any issues, please let us know.