This is the second part of our 3 stage tutorial on using our account generator.
Table of contents:
In the previous step, we showed you what the easy account generator does, how it works, and what it needs to work. In this step we will show you how you can find your encryption key.
There are 2 ways to find your game key code, within the game itself or from Finder.
To find your game key in the game:
1) Start up your Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and go to Options.
2) Go to Multiplayer Options.
3) Press Enter Key Code.
4) Your key code can be found here. The Easy Account Generator requires only the first 16 letters of your key code.
For example, if my key code is AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD-EEEE, the Easy Account Generator will only require AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD.
This is your encryption key.
To find your game key through finder:
If you’re having problems with the above, it’s likely there is a slight mistake in the key you noted down. This method allows you to find a copy of your key that you can copy & paste the first 16 letters from.
1) Switch to your Finder.
2) Hit “cmd + shift + G”. In the “Go to Folder” window, paste the following and hit enter:
3) Find the file in this folder named “com.aspyr.callofduty4.plist”, this file contains a copy of your game key.
4) Open this file with “Property List Editor”.
5) You should see a line labelled “codkey”, followed by your key. This is your Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare key code.
6) Copy or write down the first 16 letters of this key. This is your encryption key.
The next step is generating your level 55 account.
If you have any questions, please reply to this post, or contact us via email!