Several changes have been made over the last few weeks, see the below copy of the change log since the last release:
- Upgraded easy account system.
- Dynamic mpdata backup system implemented.
- Resetting classes glitch fixed.
- Default NSOpenPanel path changed to help Lion users.
- Optimisation has reduced the binary size by over 60%.
- Memory leaks fixed.
- A bug causing false failed activations has been fixed.
- Fixed anti-spread.
- The crash in the tool system experienced by 10.7.2(11C74) users has been fixed.
- Memory leaks in the easy account system have been fixed.
- Memory management in the easy account system has been improved for improved stability.
- The “no key has been entered” glitch in the easy account system has been fixed.